There’s always going to be bad stuff out there. But here’s the amazing thing - light trumps darkness, every time. You stick a candle into the dark, but you can’t stick the dark into the light.– ~ Jodi Picoult (via gatekeeper) Via That Girl
No one can figure out this system but it’s much less complicated than you’re making it. Here are the 12 simple rules you have to remember:
- Every time you reblog, you’re awarded 10 points.
- Every time you post something original, you’re awarded 15 points.
- Each time you Like something, you get 5 points.
- When someone Likes something you originally posted, you get 20 points unless this person is someone you recently Unfollowed, in which case you get 15. If they are part of a group of five or more people who Liked the same post, you only gain 2 points plus 1 for each successive Liker.
- If you are part of a chain of reblogs, you gain half the point value of the original poster, unless you’re currently Following that poster, in which case you get the same point value.
- If someone Follows you, you gain 10 points but if someone Unfollows you, you lose 15 points except in situations where you “Liked” 50% or more of their original posts in the last 2 weeks in which case you only lose 10.
- For each time someone ignores something you originally posted, you lose 5 points but are awarded 15 if they change their mind and decide to “Like” it later.
- Every time you reblog something from a new blog, you gain 13 points, unless they haven’t Followed you yet, in which case you only gain 8.
- If you “Like” enough posts from any new blog to convince them to Follow you, your Tumblarity points that pertain to that particular user are then retroactively doubled.
- If you post more than 15 new posts per day, the above point values are doubled but if you post less than 3 new posts per day, they are halved, except for the losses, which are multiplied by 2.
- If you gain three or more new Followers over a period of 2 days or 5 or more Followers over a period of a week (whichever occurs first) the original point values are subtracted from your overall total, which is multiplied by half of LAST WEEK’S total, to get this week’s new total.
- If you go 2 weeks or more which have a cumulative total Tumblarity point value of less than 3 times your total point value for the previous two weeks, you lose 20% of next month’s cumulative total Tumblarity, as a punitive measure for not gaining enough Tumblarity lately.
And voila! There’s your score!
This makes total sense now! ;)
This…makes no sense to me. Maybe I’m just too tired to comprehend.
But I still don’t get how I still have, until now, the score of zero. Despite all the original posts I’ve posted.
this is insane :)
TEE SOO RII NAAA
quando farà un concerto con i Dream o gli Aereo o i Velvet XDD
però è un sacco che non si va a un concertone together, sarebbe oraaaa ghghgh
“scoppi in volo
dietro una scia,
un soffio, un velo
ti staccherai perchè
ti tiene sù
soltanto un filo, sai?”